Whether you're looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you'll ever need. The most versatile stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two, or even three.
- Lift the sides and the City Select folds itself: simply and compactly, it really is as easy as it sounds. Snap the latch to lock the stroller for transportation or storage.
- With over 16 possible configurations you can make the City Select work for your family. Front facing, parent facing, sibling facing: whatever you need. Add a Second Seat to make it a double. Throw in a Glider Board and you've got a triple. (Second Seat Kit and Glider Board sold separately)
- The seat was built for comfort. It offers multiple recline positions to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe. With a 45 lb. weight capacity per seat and multi-position footwell, your kids can kick back and enjoy the ride.
- People love our SPF 50+ sun canopy because it really throws a lot of shade on a sunny day. It has a peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure so you can quietly check on your little one and it can be adjusted for differing head heights and multiple positions as you open or close it.
- Set your lightweight front wheels to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling. The forever-air rear tires allow the City Select to cover all kinds of terrain.
- A telescoping handlebar adjusts to your height and a hand-operated parking brake keeps all the controls within reach.
- The City Select can become a travel system in a heartbeat using the Car Seat Adapter. Just choose the adapter compatible with your car seat and you've got a customized travel system for your infant. You can also add a Bassinet Kit to handle even the littlest of passengers. (Car Seat Adapter, infant carrier and Bassinet Kit sold separately).