Safe n Sound Maxi Rider AHR Easy Adjust Onyx
Please note that online prices may differ from store prices
In Stock: Yes
Usually ships in:
- Forward Facing Mode (From approx. 6 mths up to approx. 4 years of age)For children approximately 6 months to approximately 4 years of age, using the In-built harness.
- Booster Seat Mode (From approx. 4 years up to approx. 8 years of age) For children approximately 4 years of age to approximately 8 years of age when used as a Booster Seat with Lap-Sash Seat Belt or Child Harness and lap or lap sash seat belt (a Child Harness must be used in a position with a lap only seat belt). Suitable for use with the Safe-n-Sound Protecta PLUS Harness (Series 220/A/2010)
- Easy Adjust Headrest - headrest can be adjusted whilst seat is installed, no need to remove from your vehicle. Pull up on the red lever to automatically re-position the shoulder straps. This means no need to unthread and rethread the harness, reducing the risk of installing incorrectly. The harness remains installed at all times.
- EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- AHR Headrest features deeper side wings that shield and contain your child's head in a side impact crash
- Unique AHR (active head restraint) is designed to be adjusted as your child grows
- Deep side wings are EPS foam lined providing additional protection in side impact crash
- Grows with child, converting from a Forward Facing Seat with In-built Harness to a Booster Seat
- Store the In-built Harness and use a Booster Seat when the child's shouders reach the middle shoulder height marker (from approx. 4 years)
- In Booster seat mode use the exclusive Safe-n-Sound SLIDEGUARD clip to prevent slumping and the lap belt rising onto your child's abdomen
- In Booster seat mode the AHR Headrest features a sash guide which ensures that the sash part of the seat belt is across the shoulder correctly restrainting the occupant
- Protecta PLUS Harness compatible with exclusive Versa Tether connection (sold separately)
- Speakers in headrest for audio pleasure
- 2 position recline offers additional comfort for a sleeping child
- 2 rotating cup holders
- Pivoting arm rests provide further comfort
- Accessories include- reversible padded insert, shoulder pads & high back car seat messy mat
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.