Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light Mesh Silver
- Usually ships within 2-3 working days
- $9.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Organic Fitted Sheet sold separately
Sleeping away from home with small children has never been easier! The Travel Cot Light is easy to carry, set up and fold away. The soft mattress makes the travel cot a comfortable and snug place for your child to sleep on a trip. Suitable for children aged 0–3 years.
- Easy to set up and fold away
Open the bag, lift out the travel cot and set it up in one simple movement. There are no loose parts to attach. The legs unfold automatically and once you have put the mattress in you have a stable travel cot to use at home or on trips. When you’re not using it, simply fold it up and store it in the practical bag.
- Easy to take with you
Travelling with children typically involves a lot of luggage, so it’s good to know the travel cot only weighs 6 kg. It’s easy to move around once set up, and the bag’s smart design means that the travel cot is easy to store, carry and stow in any baggage space – perfect for all kinds of trips.
- Soft and comfy mattress
The Travel Cot Light comes with a soft and comfortable mattress, making it a cosy place for your baby to sleep. The mattress has a built-in base plate that keeps the lightweight travel cot standing firmly on the floor, so your child can always sleep securely.
- A natural part of everyday life
The lightweight and cleverly designed travel cot is perfect for both small and great adventures. It’s as ideal for paying a short visit to a friend’s home as it is for longer journeys. You can also use the travel cot as a comfy extra cot at home.
- A safe place for a travelling baby
- Travelling can be both fun and exciting, but, at the same time, it’s comforting to have a familiar place to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings. The Travel Cot Light is a safe place for small children to sleep and feel at home.
- The sides of the travel cot are made from soft and airy mesh fabric. As this allows the baby to breathe through the fabric, you need not worry if the baby’s face is close to the sides of the crib. The see-through mesh lets you keep an eye on your baby and allows your baby to look out.
- All fabrics close to your child are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I for baby products. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens. That’s important to us!
- Both the mattress cover and cot fabric can be easily removed and washed in the machine.