Composed for smart use of space
The overture cot is designed specifically for modern living where efficient use of space is just as paramount as the design style and functionality. Not only is this cot compact and classy, it can be converted into multiple different functions by adding on cleverly invented add-on kits to span the entire growth chart of your child. Looking ahead is one of our specialties.
- Conforms to the latest AS/NZS 2172:2013 safety standard - View report
- Comes with a full 5 years manufactures warranty so you can rest assured
- Effortlessly converts from new born level to toddler level through to a cot bed so you can keep up with the growth of your baby
- Smart end panels can be used to create a; Bassi-Crib®, Bassi-Crib® with Changer, cot with changer or rolled on their side to create a full size single bed (cot add-ons sold separately)
- New slimline width designed for cot to fit through a standard doorway
- Food grade teething rails to protect against your baby’s teething habits
- Made from sustainable New Zealand plantation pine timber
- Easy to assemble with both printable and video instructions
'Rest Assured' full five year manufacturers warranty
Grotime goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In order for your claim to be processed in an efficient timely manner please follow the warranty claims process as out lined below.
Fill in our online customer service form
If you are unable for any reason to process your warranty claim using the online customer service form please call our Grocorp after sales service department on toll free 1300 799 912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for your claim to be processed you will need to provide to Grocorp with an original proof of purchase. For example original retailer purchase receipt, bill of sale, invoice, lay-by docket, credit card receipt or similar proof of purchase.
Note; providing attached photographs with your claim will greatly enhance the speed in which your claim is processed.
This warranty does not obligate Grocorp to bear transportation costs incurred in the repair or replacement of any defective parts and excludes any superficial scratches, dents, scrapes or blemishes to paint work or timber surfaces. This Warranty does not cover faults or defects caused by:
Unsuitable, improper use or use not in accordance with the manufacturers specifications
Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with instructions provided;
Normal wear and tear;
Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance;
Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; or
Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Grocorp excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.