Infa Secure Convertible Car Seat Grandeur Treo Grey
- Usually ships within 7 working days
- Calculated at Checkout
The Future of Car Seat Safety is here. Grandeur is the only car seat in Australia that allows both extended rearward facing, and extended harnessing in forward facing.
ERFEHU-Badge-WebGrandeur: Best Practice Safety from Birth to Eight Years Old
Grandeur allows for extended rearward facing up to a large 30 month old, and forward facing with a harness to a large 8 year old. There is no other car seat in Australia that can offer the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development – it’s the only seat you’ll ever need.
Secur-air works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Grandeur comes with ACT as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air, your seat gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head area, making it the safest seat to date we have ever produced.
Twist & Lift
Twist & Lift™
Grandeur comes complete with Twist & Lift which allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Grandeur is extremely compact. In fact, in forward facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia. And the best part? We’ve kept the internal width the same as our Evolve series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Active Fabric LogoActive Fabric™
Grandeur features our new easy-care Active Fabric Treo covers which are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads. Treo covers are as beautiful as they are practical and are available in five fresh colours.
- Suitable from Birth to Large Eight Year Old
- Extended Rearward Facing to Large 30 Month Old
- Extended Forward Facing with Harness to Large 8 Year Old
- Ultra Compact Width – great for 3 across
- Secur-air Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology Integrated
- Active Fabric – Hard wearing, cool and comfortable
- 5 Gorgeous Colours
- Twist & Lift One-Handed Headrest & Harness Adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist Resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable Crotch Buckle
- New Design Infant Insert
- 9 Recline Positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle Seat protector included
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Widest) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 66cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm
Good car seat that is fairly easy to set up and very comfy & safe for baby although why no ISOFIX is beyond me. It fits in my Tiguan (middle seat) no problem although the side seats may be a squeeze. The only issue with installation I found difficult to grasp was that the base has an attachment that can be flipped from one side to the other to suit either rear or forward facing which is not colour coded as per diagram and requires a bit of strength to initially swing it to the other side. Apart from that its great.