Emerge, a Type G child restraint with a completely re-engineered backrest, giving greater strength, stability and ease of use.
Featuring our new Active Fabric in the vibrant Treo design, the Emerge Treo is cooler, breathable and more comfortable than ever. Active Fabric utilises the same high performance polyester fibres and weave as athletic apparel and active wear.
Active Fabric is soft to the touch, keeps cool and helps draw moisture away from the child’s skin. It’s also the hardest wearing fabric we’ve ever used – essential for real parents with real (and often horrifically messy) children.
The press-stud attachment cover and comfort inserts have both been completely redesigned for style and comfort. Shoulder and crotch buckle pads and a seat protector are also included.
- In-built harness use from 6 months to large 8 year old
- Features Active Fabric
- Twist & Lift™ one-handed harness adjustment
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- Gradual Recline – unrestricted recline positions
- Twist resistant harness straps
- Adjustable height harness buckle
- Available in 5 Beautiful covers
- Easy-Remove covers
- Plush comfort inserts
- Full-length seat protector
- Two pop-out cup holders
- Easy install belt path
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (Base) – 43cm
- Width (Headrest) – 49cm
- Internal Width (Shoulder room) – 37cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 75cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 85cm
- Depth (Backrest to front of seat base) – 50cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm