How to set up a layby
1) Select the layby option on the product page
2) enter all your detials as prompted
3) make your payment
4) check your inbox for your order and payment details
One we receive your layby order with your initial payment- we will set up your credit card.
Layby payment amounts will be set up depending on the frequency you've selected ( weekly, fortnightly or monthly) and keeping in mind that it needs to be paid out within 4 months. A copy of your payment schedule will be emailed to you for your records as well as a payment for each payment that is deducted.
You will also be able to access your payment and balances records via your Belly 2 Baby account Notes.
Layby Terms & Conditions:
- Option 1- 10% Deposit. 10x payments. Payments are automatic ally set up to come out of you credit card/ visa debit on a weekly basis.
- Option 2- 20% Deposit. 5x payments. Payments automatically set up to come out of your credit card/ visa debit on a fortnightly basis.
- No set up fees
- 10 weeks- layby must be paid in full 10 weeks from layby order placement date
- 10 % termination fee applies. If you cancel 1 item from your layby it will be 10% off the price of the item. Cancelling the layby in full is 10% off the total of the layby excluding shipping.
- Once layby is paid in full, it is usually shipped within 2-3 working days or as per ETA on product page.
- Terms and Conditions for laybys are published on the layby page and our terms and conditions page at checkout. Clicking I agree to the terms and conditions means you have read and agree to the layby terms.
- By selecting the layby option you agree that your credit card will be charged your automatic payments for your layby.
- Belly 2 Baby reserves the right to terminate a layby and apply the termination fee if credit card payments fail after 3x attempts.
- Shipping cost is paid together with the deposit at the time of layby order placement.
- When choosing the layby option, Item price and item total in the cart and product page refers to deposit amount payable and not the total of the layby- Full details of the layby are available on your order from when you sing into your Belly 2 baby account
- please ensure your layby is set up correctly. once it is set up any changes/ exchanges etc. of products within the layby will attract the cancellation fee of that product. Change of colour of the same product can be accommodates without fees applied (if product is in stock and if the colour was not specially ordered or the product had a special price based on the colour)
Online laybys are separate to in-store laybys and staff in-store cannot process nor be able to give information regarding online laybys in anyway. The terms are different in store as you can set up your layby for 12 weeks and make you payments personally or via direct deposit. Please contact the store directly for further information on in-store laybys.