How can I lay-by online?
to make alayby payment fro an existing layby, please follow this link: http://belly2baby.com.au/lay-by-payments/lay-by-payments.html
1- add all your items to the cart
2- enter all your details
3- Choose your shipping option- delivery charges if you will have your lay by delivered or pick up if you wish to pick up from a store. (The layby shipping option is only for existing lay bys, this is to avoid shipping charges when making a layby payment ).
4- select the 'lay by this order' payment method
5- confirm the order and wait for the order to be emailed to you. The order number is your lay-by number. ONCE you have received your order confirmation by email THEN you have the following lay by payment options
- make you payments via direct deposit- add the lay-by payment to your cart and select direct deposit payment method- write down all direct deposit details. this takes approximately 2-3 working days to come through.
- make your payments via credit card- add the lay-by payment to the cart and select the credit card payment option ( make sure you enter your order/lay-by number in the comments box every time you make your payment)- follow thi slink: http://belly2baby.com.au/lay-by-payments/lay-by-payments.html
- Request to have recurring payments taken out of your credit card automatically- add your first layby payment to the cart and select the credit card payment option- in the comments box request to have recurring payments debited from your card automatically . A payment plan will be worked out for you and emailed to you. Payments will then be taken our automatically without you having to do organise this manually every week.
Please note: the lay by wont be activated until you make your first payment .
Online Lay-by Conditions:
- 10% of total order minimum deposit- lay by will not be processed until initial payment is received.
- lay-by order will be cancelled if initial payment is not received within 5 working days of order date.
- 10% of total order cancellation fee- this applies if you cancel your lay by for any reason. Once the cancellation fee is applied you are then refunded the rest of any monies paid.
- 12 weeks term
- weekly payments
- Others can make payments on your lay by, simply let them know your lay by number.
- Change of delivery address on an existing layby must be done via email to
with the header "change of address". changing the address on a new order or payment form will not change the address on the original order.