Prima Pappa Zero3 grows with your child, from birth to 3 years.
The Prima Pappa Zero3 high chair is suitable from birth up to three years of age. You can use it as a recliner chair from birth, then turn it into a high chair when your baby starts eating solid food. When your child is older you can remove the tray and use it as a normal chair, so your little one can sit at table with everyone else and eat on his or her own.
2 GREAT PRODUCTS IN ONE
Prima Pappa Zero3 has the Peg Perego Comfort Recline System that transforms the high chair into a recliner that can be used from birth. When the backrest is tilted by over 150° the seat moves forwards at the same time, turning the high chair into a welcoming recliner for relaxing naps.
It is so easy to use it is the ideal product to leave in your holiday home, with grandparents or with the baby sitter.
EG PEREGO. WELL WORTH IT! SMALL IN SIZE, INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT
Prima Pappa Zero3 can easily be moved around the house because it is small and light. When folded, it is very compact, takes up little room and is easy to store away.
It is the smallest in the Peg Perego high chair family, but its quality and performance are always great:
• Height can be adjusted in 7 positions; as you child grows he can eat at the table just like an adult by removing the extractable tray.
• Five-position reclining backrest (over 150°).
• 3-position adjustable footrest.
• Padded anatomic seat with height-adjustable, 5-point safety harness so the high chair grows with your child.
• The anatomic crotch strap provides great safety even when your child is very small.
• The PVC and faux leather upholstery is easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.
• Double removable tray with a cup holder/bottle holder that is dishwasher safe, to keep extra clean.
• When the tray is not being used, it can be attached to the leg of the high chair to save space.
• When folded, it is really compact and free standing, meaning it takes up very little room and is easy to store.
|Why choose PRIMA PAPPA ZERO3||Two products in one: a recliner and a multi-purpose high chair that are suitable from 0-36 months. Light and compact, it is ideal to leave in your holiday home, with grandparents or with the baby sitter.|
|Compliance||EN 12790_14988. Suitable from birth.|
|Suitable from/to||0-36 months|
|Product features||Adjustable backrest and footrest, comfortable seat suitable for newborns, double tray and anatomical crotch strap.|
|Accessories||Play Bar, Baby Cushion.|
|Colour range||Tucano, Coccinella, Nuvola Grey, Babydot Beige, Fragola, Paloma, Licorice, Arancia, Mela, Petrolio, Ice, Bear Coral, Bear Azul, Bear Cream.|
|Foldinging||Easy fold, free standing|
|SUPERCOMPACT folding||Super compact fold, to store the high chair away with ease.|
|Seat||Soft, anatomic, with 5-point safety harness, height-adjustable (7 positions).|
|Backrest/Footrest||Comfort Recline System: when the backrest is tilted by over 150°, the seat moves forwards turning the high chair into a welcoming recliner. 5-position backrest (reclines by over 150°). 3-position adjustable footrest.|
|Tray||Double tray, removable and adjustable (2 positions). The top tray is dishwasher safe and has a cup holder/bottle holder. The tray can be repositioned on the frame. It can also be used without the tray so that you child can eat at the table.|
|Wheels||Anti-scratch rear wheels, ideal for parquet flooring.|
|Additional information||From birth to 3... grows with your child.|
|Frame material||Made from iron for a particularly solid frame, combined with very light plastic elements.|
|Upholstery||Faux leather and PVC, can be wiped clean with a damp cloth|
|Size when unfolded||55 X 104.5 X 75.5 cm (width, height, depth).|
|Size when folded||55 X 95.5 X 30 cm (width, height, depth).|