How to organise to pick up your order from store:
1- add your items to the cart
2- fill out all the details as prompted
3- select the 'pick up from store' option ( note you can select from 2 stores)
4- select your payment method
5- confirm your order
6- an invoice will be emailed to you- ( this means your order has been processed and your payment has gone through, it does not mean it is ready to collect)
7- wait to receive an email advising it is ready to pick up
8- take your invoice or ID to the store with you once you have been advised to collect
What you need to know:
- If you're using a credit card to make your purchase, only the person whose name is on the credit card used can pick up the order. Credit card must be presented at time of pick up for verification of signature.
- Turning up to the store without the confirmation for pick up, may mean your order wont be ready for you to take.
- We do our very best to process pick up orders within 24 hours, however it may take longer. Please note that we don't process on weekends.
- Take someone with you to help you load your order as in-store staff cannot leave the store to help you load your items to your car.
- For any changes or cancellations email
- Store staff are not able to help with any queries/changes/cancellations/refunds regarding online orders other than to serve as a pick up point. For any queries please contact
or contact the Live Help on the site.