Babysense2 Respiratory Monitor & Oricom Digital Audio Monitor SCAsk a question about this product
Please note that online prices may differ from store prices
In Stock: Yes
Usually ships in:
- Sleep with greater peace of mind thanks to Oricom's Babysense2.
- Babysense2 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping
- baby. Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense2 will alert you audibly.
- Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479).
- Babysense2 continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby.
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby's breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute, or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds.
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby''s mattress.
- Redesigned compact styling with the same reliable operation as the original Babysense2.
- Includes Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor and Secure55 Audio Monitor.